Indialogue Foundation is glad to announce the list of award winner of Indialogue Essay Contest on “Culture of living together”. The received essays are of high quality though being written by high school students.
Winners of Junior Category:
- Shreya Mahajan from Presentation Convent Sr. Sec. School
- Maansi N. from Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2, Ghaziabad
- Melisa Jiji from Presentation Convent Sr. Sec. School
- Mohammed Junaid from HSIS High School
- Akshat Gaur from Kendriya Vidyalaya No.2, Ghaziabad
- Gaurav Bidalia from Ahlcon International School
- Shreya Bhargava from Presentation Convent Sr. Sec. School
- Aliza Moinuddin from Rahimia Public school
Winners of Senior Category:
- Ashi Gupta from Presentation Convent Sr. Sec. School
- Shreya Saxena from Apeejay International School, Greater Noida
- Soumya Saini from Lancer’s Convent School, Rohini, Delhi
- Vaishnavi Raj from Apeejay International School, Greater Noida
- Shweta Bhardwaj from BOSCO Public School
- Ananya Kabi from Convent of Jesus and Mary, New Delhi
- Siddharth Gill from BOSCO Public School
- Disha Garg from Ahlcon International School
We would like to inform that the Award Ceremony will be held on 8th of March on the occasion of International Women’s Day at the Head Office of Indialogue Foundation at M-207, Greater Kailash 2, New Delhi at 11:00 AM. Winners, mentors and parents all are cordially invited.
A line of confirmation of attendance is highly requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To get the prizes, attendance of winner in person is compulsory in the Award Ceremony. The winner would not be able to receive prizes on behalf, if he/she does not attend the Ceremony in person.